Davison/Krakowiak

I'm performing tomorrow evening in a duo with Tomasz Krakowiak as part of the Leftover Daylight series at Somewhere There.

For some reason there has been absolutely no promotion whatsoever for this show...not even on the venerable Soundlist! OK, not exactly true, as I noticed today a hastily constructed Facebook event page put together by Joda Clement (thanks JC!). Consequently, I can't tell you much about who else may be playing tomorrow night. Here's what I do know:

Friday, July 9, 2010, 8pm - 11pm
Leftover Daylight Series
$8 admission

probably three sets of improvised music, one of which will be William Davison (amplified objects) and Tomasz Krakowiak (percussion)

at Somewhere There
Live Creative Music in Toronto
340 Dufferin Street
(one block south of Queen Street
** entrance from Melbourne Ave. **)
www.somewherethere.org

Well, I'm sure you'll all agree that the duo of Davison and Krakowiak alone is worth the 8 bucks admission! Anything after that is a bonus!

See you at Somewhere There!

- William A. Davison

PS: when I said "thanks JC" I meant Joda Clement, not the other JC!

Comments